The Toshiba NB505-N500BL (LA-6855P) presents itself as a netbook released back in 2011. It touts the following specifications:
- A compact 10.1-inch WSVGA (1024×600) display.
- The computing might of an Intel Atom N550 dual-core processor.
- 2GB of DDR3 RAM to keep things running smoothly.
- A 320GB HDD for your storage needs.
- Intel GMA 3150 graphics for your visual experience.
- Connectivity options include 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1.
- It operates on the Windows 7 Starter edition.
This laptop is fueled by a 6-cell battery, tipping the scales at a mere 2.7 pounds. It features a touchpad with support for multi-touch gestures.
Now, let’s take a closer look at the strengths and weaknesses of the Toshiba NB505-N500BL (LA-6855P):
- Budget-Friendly: It comes at an affordable price point, making it accessible for budget-conscious buyers.
- Compact and Lightweight: Weighing just 2.7 pounds, it’s highly portable, ideal for users on the move.
- Impressive Battery Life: The laptop’s long-lasting battery ensures extended usage without frequent recharges.
- Modest Processing Speed: The Intel Atom N550 processor may feel sluggish when handling more demanding tasks.
- Limited Display Resolution: With its 10.1-inch WSVGA display, it offers a relatively low-resolution screen.
- Restricted Storage: The 320GB HDD may fall short for those requiring substantial storage space.
In summary, the Toshiba NB505-N500BL (LA-6855P) proves to be a reliable choice for individuals seeking a wallet-friendly netbook tailored for everyday tasks. However, its performance isn’t cut out for gaming or resource-intensive applications.
Toshiba NB505-N500BL PBU00 (LA-6855P) REV:1.0 BIOS
Download BIOS Bin file: Toshiba NB505-N500BL PBU00 (LA-6855P) REV:1.0 BIOS
Download for free: Link 1