Show hidden files in Windows 10 and Windows 7. If you are using Windows 8 or 8.1 you can still follow this post. By default, our system files and folders e.g. AppData, temporary files etc are hidden. You can also hide your files or folders from properties of required file or folder.
Show Hidden Files in Windows 10
- Click and open “This PC” in Windows 10 desktop.
- Now click on “View” tab.
- Check the “Hidden items” box.
Show Hidden Files in Windows 7
- Go to “Computer” in Windows 7.
- Click on “Organize” menu.
- Select “Folder and search options”.
- Click on “View” tab.
- From the list select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives”.
- Click on “OK”.
Hope this post (Show Hidden Files in Windows 10 and Windows 7) helped you, if not please go to our How to fix laptop Community Support Forum and one of our team member will help you out. Go and like our Facebook page.