Search by Image in Google also called reverse image search is a very useful service which lets you find the original source of image also other related images.
If you have an image and you want to know from where that image came from or what this image is about you can follow this post.
Google test image
Let’s look for an image in Google Chrome.
- Click on “Images” on top right of Google Chrome Windows.
- Click on “Search by image” icon.
- Next click on “Upload an image”.
- To select image file click on “Browse”.
- Now select your image you want to locate in Google.
- image name “test-image” selected (File “test-image” is our website logo in JPEG format).
- Choose to “Open”.
- Google search found our website only from our logo with no real name or details of our website which is very cool.
This is a very useful trick to find something on Google by only using picture or image.
Hope you like this post please like & Share and any issue with your laptop or Windows go to our Support Forum.