Below are the specifications for the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 1724:
- Display: Showcasing a 12.3-inch PixelSense screen, boasting a resolution of 2736×1824 pixels.
- Processor: Powered by a 6th-generation Intel Core i5-6300U dual-core processor.
- RAM: Equipped with 8GB of memory.
- Storage: Features a 256GB SSD for swift data access.
- Graphics: Incorporates Intel HD Graphics 520.
- Operating System: Operates on Windows 10 Pro.
- Ports: Includes a Mini DisplayPort, USB 3.0, Surface Connect, and a microSD card reader.
- Weight: Remarkably light, with a weight of 1.73 pounds (786 grams).
- Battery Life: Offers an enduring battery life, providing up to 9 hours of usage.
The Surface Pro 4 1724 was introduced in 2015 and continues to be a commendable choice for students, professionals, and those in search of a versatile tablet/laptop hybrid. It stands out for its slender and lightweight design, robust processor, and extensive battery life.
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of the Surface Pro 4 1724:
- Sleek and lightweight design
- Robust processor
- Extended battery life
- Detachable keyboard
- Active pen support
- A wide array of accessories available
- An older model
- Lacks a dedicated graphics card
- The touchpad can be small and cramped
- Limited port selection
In conclusion, the Surface Pro 4 1724 remains an excellent choice for individuals seeking a potent and versatile tablet/laptop hybrid. Nevertheless, it’s important to bear in mind that this is an older model, and more recent models with enhanced specifications are now available in the market.
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 1724 X911788-008 W25Q128 U5301 U5401 (BIOS)
Download BIOS Bin file: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 1724 X911788-008 W25Q128 U5301 U5401 (BIOS)
Download for free: Link 1