Intel X58 MEN53-109A-3P MX25L8005 BIOS
The Intel X58 is a chipset designed for motherboards that support Intel’s Core i7 processors from the first generation (Bloomfield) released in 2008. Here are the key specifications and features of the Intel X58 chipset:
- Supports Intel Core i7 processors based on the LGA 1366 socket.
- Triple-channel memory architecture, allowing for three memory modules per memory channel.
- Supports DDR3 memory with speeds of up to 1333 MHz (officially, but often capable of higher speeds with overclocking).
PCI Express Connectivity:
- Provides a total of 36 PCI Express (PCIe) lanes for expansion cards and graphics.
- Offers a combination of PCIe x16, PCIe x8, and PCIe x4 slots for graphics and other add-in cards.
- Supports NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX technologies for multi-GPU setups.
- Typically includes several SATA II (3.0 Gb/s) ports for connecting hard drives and SSDs.
- Motherboards often feature RAID support for improved storage performance and data redundancy.
USB and Connectivity:
- Offers USB 2.0 support for connecting various peripherals.
- Includes Gigabit Ethernet controllers for networking.
Audio and Other Features:
- Motherboards based on the X58 chipset can feature various audio solutions, including high-definition audio codecs.
- May include additional features such as FireWire (IEEE 1394) ports.
- The X58 chipset and associated motherboards were known for their robust overclocking capabilities, allowing enthusiasts to push their processors and memory to higher speeds.
It’s important to note that the Intel X58 chipset is relatively older and has been succeeded by newer chipsets in subsequent generations. It was a popular choice among enthusiasts during its time due to its support for powerful processors and multi-GPU configurations.
Download for free: Link 1
FILE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD: Intel X58 MX25L8005 (BIOS)