This tutorial will guide you through “how to enable On-Screen keyboard” in Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows 10. So let’s begin.
- We have to access our Windows Control Panel, which is quite easy in Windows 8 and Windows 10 you have to just press and hold” Windows key” while holding Windows key press “X” key. A menu will popup and you can click on “Control Panel” to open. Picture is shown below. In Windows 7 open start menu and in search bar type “Control Panel”.
- In Control Panel windows click on “Ease of Access”.
- Next click on “Ease of Access Center”.
- In Ease of Access Center windows click on “Start On-Screen Keyboard” option.
- On-Screen Keyboard will appear on your computer screen.