This tutorial will help you to sign up for a Google Account. All these steps are very easy to follow (with pictures), If you have any question regarding this post feel free to ask. You can comment down below as you scroll down to the end of this page or you can go to our “Contact” Page where you will have many options to contact us. So let’s begin.
Gmail Account Form Filling
- First click on the link which will lead you to the sign up page for Google Account / Gmail Account. https://accounts.google.com/signup/v2/webcreateaccount?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=SignUp
- Type your information in the form.
- In first line you have to type your “First Name” & “Last Name”.
- Second line type” Username” for your Gmail account/ Google account. Remember this should be unique if this username is already chose by someone else then you have to choose a different username.
- In third line type your Password and re-type same Password in “Confirm”. (you can use minimum of eight numbers, letters or periods).
- Click on “Next” If everything went well you will be able to go to next page.
Your Address/Phone/Date of birth
- In Next Page type your Mobile Phone Number. This is Optional, if you don’t want to give your number you can leave it blank, but if you forget your password or someone tried to hack your Gmail Account and for security reasons Google Block your Account you will need a Phone number or another Email address to recover your Gmail Account.
- Next if you have another email address you can use that email address as your recovery email address(again this is optional if you want you can leave it Blank).
- Now select Month, Day and Year of your date of birth.
- Select your Gender.
- Go to “Next” Page.
- Congratulations your Google Account is created. You will see “Welcome Page” along with your First name and Last name. Keep your account password safe and secure and do not share it with anyone.
- Now if you want to go a step further, like how can you check your emails you received?
- Look at the picture down below.
- Click on the Menu icon then Click on “Gmail”.
Welcome To The Google Account
- A welcome message will popup. Click on “Next”.
- And you will be able to see your “Inbox” where you will find all your received emails.
I hope this tutorial was helpful. Please visit our support page if you have any question to ask. I will do a post on how to recover your Gmail Account / Reset your Gmail account password but till then please like and share this post as much as you can. Good luck!