Do you want to download YouTube videos? Well you have hundreds of options but here in this tutorial I will teach you a different way by using YouTube video download extension.
We will be downloading videos by simply adding extensions to your web browser. So lets start this tutorial with Google Chrome. The video download extension is design for Opera browser, but we will use a third party extension to download Opera extension in chrome.
YouTube video download in Google Chrome:
- Copy this URL:[https://en.savefrom.net/savefrom-helper-for-google-chrome.php] Paste it in chrome address bar and press Enter. As shown in picture below.
- Once you are in website Click on “ADD NOW”.
- In Chrome web store click on “Add to Chrome”.
- Add Chameleon menu will popup, Now Click on “Add extension”.
- Chameleon extension will Allow you to run extensions from Opera add-ons. So click on chameleon extension icon as shown in picture below a menu will popup then click on Opera add-ons.
- In Opera Extensions page you can add any add-ons to your Google Chrome. We are here to download extension for download YouTube videos so click on “savefrom.net” extension.
- Click on “Add to Chameleon”.
- Success! You will have a YouTube download icon on every YouTube video you watch and downloading any YouTube video is just one click away. Click on download option if you want to download a video.