To create a bootable USB you need the following files.
- ISO image for any required windows
You can click on the video link below if you want to watch “how to make a bootable USB” or you can keep scrolling down to follow my tutorial.
- Open Rufus (right click and open or double-click on Rufus icon).
- Plug in your USB to the laptop (remember your USB will format so make sure you do not have any important data in your USB).
- In “Device” tab your USB will be automatically detected.
- Click on “SELECT” button and choose your windows ISO image.
- In “Partition Scheme” choose “MBR”.
- Files system should be “NTFS”. In case its in “FAT32” change it to “NTFS”.
- Leave the rest options as they are, you do not need to do any changes.
- Click on “START” button (A warning menu will pop up, make sure you do not have important data).
- The process will begin (wait for it at least 10 minutes).
- You will see a “READY” message from the software when the process is complete.